Now Offering Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
We are proud to announce that we are now offering Healthy Paws Pet Insurance at Geldin Insurance. Here at Geldin, we believe our pets are part of our family and we want to protect them as well.
Healthy Paws offers one pet insurance plan covering everything that matters including injuries, illnesses, genetic conditions, and emergency care. If your pet needs treatment for an accident or illness, and it’s not a pre-existing condition, you’re covered. It’s that simple!
Choose your deductible
Choose your options for an annual deductible and reimbursement level to fit your budget:
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, $500 or $750
- Reimbursement level options of 90%, 80%, 70% or 60%
*Choice will vary depending on pet’s age.
Comprehensive coverage with unlimited annual & lifetime payouts:
- Unlimited annual & lifetime payouts with no per incident, per condition, annual, or lifetime limits on claims.
- See any licensed veterinarian including specialists and emergency animal hospitals to treat any accident or illness.
- Covered veterinarian services include but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic testing such as x-rays and blood tests
- Prescription Medications
Interested in getting a quote for pet insurance? Click Here
Our seven-year-old Borzoi Xana needed urgent, extensive care to treat a lung lobe torsion (more simply put, a twisted lung). Healthy Paws reimbursed over $17,000 for all of her treatment which included multiple surgeries. Without this coverage, we would not have been able to afford to treat her — I don’t even want to think about that. Thank you, Healthy Paws!
Cici and Xana, Newbury Park, CA